Peer review

 Heyyyy everyone!!! I'm here for my last production blog. Don't worry, I'll be back for other blogs, but I'm done with my personal blogs. It's been such an incredible experience sharing my thoughts and insights with you all. But I'm not here to talk about my last blog, but about my groupmates. I worked in a group with Suse and Aurum. Working with Suse and Aurum was truly an adventure. We had our fair share of disagreements and challenges, but we always managed to push through and deliver some amazing work together. Aurum brought his creativity, while Suse brought her problem-solving skills. Working with them as a group is truly a rewarding experience that I will always cherish. Our collaboration and teamwork have not only produced excellent results but also strengthened our bond as friends. I look forward to future opportunities to work with such talented individuals again. Some of the challenges we faced were with scheduling. We're all busy, and that makes it hard to find days when everyone can meet up. The extra people we added for the other roles made scheduling more challenging. Another problem we had was the workload and effort being put in. We all had different work ethics, which made getting work done an issue. Some of us would put in more effort than others and do more work. This issue led to an argument between the group, but thankfully we were able to talk it out and resolve our problems. Ultimately, we came to a compromise and established clear expectations for each team member to ensure that the workload was distributed evenly. This open communication helped us work more efficiently and effectively towards our common goal. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our pitch

Title research

A look into my life!!!