What could be done at home

 Heyyyyy everyone!!! I'm here to talk about things that can be done at home. When I say done at home, I mean editing and film wise. Two people from my group could've done something at home. The first person who could do something at home is Aj. There's a scene in the movie where Aj has to lay on the floor like he's dead. This scene has a murder mystery vibe. I had to edit this scene to make it look realistic, adding in blood and special effects to enhance the murder mystery feel. Aj, on the other hand, had to practice his acting skills at home to perfect his dead body pose. Together, we will be able to create a chilling and suspenseful scene that adds depth to our film. The video doesn't have to be long. It just has to be around 4-6 seconds long. Anything longer wouldn't be a problem, but the ideal time would be 4-6 seconds. The other person who can do something at home is me. I do most, if not all, of the editing for my group. I spend hours meticulously editing each frame to ensure that the lighting, sound, and effects all work together seamlessly to create a truly immersive experience for our audience. My attention to detail and passion for storytelling drive me to constantly strive for perfection in every aspect of our film. With our combined efforts and dedication, I am confident that our murder mystery scene will be nothing short of spectacular. My last groupmate can't do anything at home because there's no scene that involves her by herself. Because she's one of the main characters, she always has scenes with other people. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our pitch

Title research

A look into my life!!!