Music

 Heyyyyy everyone!!! I'm here to talk about the music that will be used in our movie. But before I talk about the music being used, I messed up at the end of my last blog. My last groupmate can do something on her own. She has a tiny scene where she's by herself. It's a close up scene that goes into a medium close up of her screaming. This is the part of the movie where she finds Aj's body and is left in complete shock and fear. She has to do the same thing Aj has to do. But her video has to be 10–15 seconds long. Once she does, I will have to edit it to make it look realistic. I know I will be so impressed with her performance during the scene. Now, back to the music. My group came to the conclusion that we should use free music. We searched for hours, listening to different tracks, and finally found the perfect one that fit the mood of the scene. As we watched and listened to different free music, we all knew that we had created something truly special. We knew that the music we wanted had to add an extra layer of emotion and tension that elevated our scenes to a whole new level. It has to be the perfect finishing touch to our hard work and dedication to this project. We chose not to do regular music for three reasons. First, it wouldn't go with the theme or vibe of our movie because our movie doesn't require music with words but more of a melody. Second, we wanted our project to stand out and be unique. We want the music to speak to our audience, guiding them through the twists and turns of our opening. And third, we didn't want to risk any copyright issues. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our pitch

Title research

A look into my life!!!